Welcome to the
It was last updated July 8, 2019.
VISIARC AB (“VISIARC”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) is committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. At VISIARC, we take privacy seriously at VISIARC and this policy is designed to share what information we collect and how we use it.
If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at .
- Personal information means information about a living individual who can be identified from those information (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
What kind of Information is Collected?
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”), such as in our contact forms. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name & last name
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- Company name
If you use our Apps, we may also collect the following information:
- Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s storage, camera, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Data. We may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
- Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the mobile application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites or Apps. This information does not reveal your specific identity, such as your name or contact information,(“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
How Do We Use Your Information?
VISIARC uses the collected information for various purposes:
- To fulfill and manage your orders
- To post testimonials
- To provide and maintain the Service, such as for data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites or Apps, products, services, marketing and your experience.
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To request feedback
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm.
Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfil business obligations. Your information, including Personal information, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Sweden and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal information, to Sweden and process it there.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites or Apps, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites or Apps over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Offer Wall. Our Apps may display a third-party hosted “offer wall.” Such an offer wall allows third-party advertisers to offer virtual currency, gifts, or other items to users in return for acceptance and completion of an advertisement offer. Such an offer wall may appear in our mobile application and be displayed to you based on certain data, such as your geographic area or demographic information. When you click on an offer wall, you will leave our mobile application. A unique identifier, such as your user ID, will be shared with the offer wall provider in order to prevent fraud and properly credit your account.
A Few Words about the Information that We Might Disclose
We only share and disclose your information with the following third parties. We have categorized each party so that you may be easily understand the purpose of our data collection and processing practices. If we have processed your data based on your consent and you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us.
Analytics & Testing
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- Web & Mobile Analytics: Google Analytics and Flurry Analytics
- Website Testing: Google Play Console and TestFlight
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page:
VISIARC may disclose your Personal information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of VISIARC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
As an European citizen, under the GDPR, you have certain individual rights.
Do we use Google Maps?
How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organisational and technical security measures. The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have certain data protection rights. VISIARC aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal information.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal information directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal information.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where VISIARC relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Children’s Privacy: Do We Collect Information From Minors?
Our website is just for parents and does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 13 years of age. By using the Service, you represent that you are at least 13 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Service. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us at .
How to update or remove your information
VISIARC keeps your content for as long as necessary in providing its services. If you want to opt out of services, or review or delete your information, please contact us at .