New Weather App: Become your own meteorologist
the latest weather forecast
The app is free. You can upgrade to Premium if you like to support us and you get a longer forecast as a thank you. The app is available for iPhone and can be dowlodaed on the App Store and for Android get it on Google Play.
We’re an internationally multi-award-winning app and game studio
We started out in 2002 as true mobile pioneers. Fast-forward and we now celebrate 15 years. Still, we’re the same driven innovators on the cutting edge in terms of both design & development of mobile app technologies. We’re innovators that are passionate about creating fantastic snappy digital experiences for our customers, primarily mobile apps and games.
we aim to wow
our customers. «
Why do our customers partner up with us?
Our Role – Companion & Partner. We provide guidance in a fast-changing and dynamic mobile world, critical insights for making the correct strategic decisions. It’s about digitalization of business processes and mobilization. We help enterprises mobilizing one process at a time. We’ve also assisted numerous startups getting some air under their wings — and then — take-off.
on the agenda,
There are things we’ve been discussing with our customers for 15 years. The trends and fads are plentiful. There is a lot happening in the dynamic mobile industry. Recurring points on the agenda:
- Digital Era. Corporate Identity & Branding? How do we get it all to align?
- Mobile & Digital Business Models. Digitalization & Business Transformation. Mobilization? Monetization? How do we make money? For what and how do we charge? Products versus services?
- App Architecture. Native, Hybrid and/or Web App? Reach who? We need a quality app. Do we have the budget? Did we include all parts of the app lifecycle cost? From initial design and development through launch to support, maintenance and upgrades? Don’t underestimate maintenance.
- Incentives & Joy. Gamification, Serious Games & Gaming? How do we spice up the experience? Surprising? Exciting? At least delightful and a humble wow. Any proven gamification mechanisms to apply?
- Inclusive Design. All ages, all types of smartphones, tablets and computers, all screen sizes, etc — for a start, not to mention special needs and requirements as color blindness, dry fingers, poor eye sight and hearing … How can we address this kind of complexity?
- New Times, New Deals. Mobile Only or Mobile First? Maybe you already reach groups that never have or will use a computer, such as children or adults in developing countries? Target? Less and less time is spent on desktop and more and more users are moving away from the desktop and moving to mobile devices. Your customers?
- Project Philosophy. Rapid Prototyping. Agile Development. How do we deliver maximum value in time and within budget?